- Aerodynamic in its lines and essential in its shape, Vento is the latest helmet created by Salice.
- The new model is even more compact with a very modern aggressiveness that is the reflection of a clean design.
- Vento is made in two versions: one purely SPORTY and URBAN.
- The helmet is light and compact offering protection and comfort.
- The shell, with the In-moulding construction technology, makes it light but absolutely impact resistant.
- Equipped with an “anti-slip” system, it is adjustable in height and has a Safety light on the adjustment rotor.
- Vento has also been made with two lateral attachment guides: a simple and practical system to always have the sunglasses firmly on the helmet when not wearing.
- It is certified EN 1078.
- The city version is called Vento Urban.
- A fashion accessory for business trips in crowded cities
- With only five holes for ventilation, Urban, with the total closure of the upper part of the shell, is even more compact than its sporty twin, lending itself better to urban needs.
- With a removable peak which works as a protection and as a style element.
- Available in sizes S-M (53-58 cm) and L-XL (58-61cm).